• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BATFE Moving To Ban M855 Ammo

Holy Crap I really do not believe the ATFE's BS but I am glad they Back pedaled on this.
Probably did this to see if they could ban it and left it out intentionally to see what would happen, and did not realize we would see that and Give them hell about it.

Holy Crap I really do not believe the ATFE's BS but I am glad they Back pedaled on this.
Probably did this to see if they could ban it and left it out intentionally to see what would happen, and did not realize we would see that and Give them hell about it.

Yup. I agree. Usually things don't change that much and you use the same document. I don't see them typing this up from scratch which means it was deliberately edited out. Just my theory

Awe man you mean I didn't run out and panic buy ammo for nothing?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

No one is saying that. I guess we'll see on the 16th but it's not looking good for the ban or the ATF. I know the senators that are jumping on the ATF will add this to the list of shadiness they pulling behind this ban.

Oh they still plan on banning it, it was always the plan, it's been it the works for a while and the "error" was purely intentional; it took effort to physically remove (cut) it from the "update".

I sincerely think they underestimated the public outrage and a bill being introduced to forbid them from banning any ammo usurping their "perceived" powers.

This will be a sensitive issue for the ATF. When they are stripped of powers to "regulate" and "enforce" gun law will be the day that on a federal level the constitutional right has been restored.

Back
Top Bottom