• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bass Pro? More like Dumb*** Pro

I aint been in a Bass Pro since about 2010. Last time I was at the one in WAY north Macon/almost Monroe County I took my wife to the gun counter and asked the acne stricken clerk to show my wife a Kel Tec P11. After some confusion and asking a manager he informed me that they did not carry Kel Tec firearms.

But wait, there's more! On the way out we passed the novelty/gift section and I saw a bottle of hot sauce with a price tag of $19.99. I told the wife that we had to leave immediately since I can't be seen in a store that sells $20.00 hot sauce. Bass Pro is okay if you need to kill time and look at the fish. But if you actually need to buy sporting goods then you need to go to Academy.

Not many go to school to become a clerk in a sporting goods store. Should they be experts at sports as well.... lol! ...... Say, former Heisman winners in football and Master winners in golf..... :-)

Actually kind of a hobby of mine. I go to the BP Suwanee on lunch and linger near the gun counter and listen to the folks who don't know what they're talking about discuss guns with folks that know even less. Always good for a chuckle.

I wont go to a BassPro because I dont care to be forced in to being a tresspasser, and I aint walking back to the truck to put it in the glovebox. Any thugs on stakeout just look for who wimped out, walked back to the car and put "something" under the seat. There you have it.

Back
Top Bottom