• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bass Pro? More like Dumb*** Pro

I wont go to a BassPro because I dont care to be forced in to being a tresspasser, and I aint walking back to the truck to put it in the glovebox. Any thugs on stakeout just look for who wimped out, walked back to the car and put "something" under the seat. There you have it.
How are you being forced into being a trespasser?

All pistols come with clips. So do the new Daniel Defense Ambush Ar. The counter dudes today are super annoying and needing some attitude adjustments. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm good now.

I know what you mean! I went there to buy ammo for my 300 weatherby mag one time and the jackass at the counter told me any 300 ammo will fit and that I don't need to use weatherby mag ammo...my reply was "can I speak with a manager" and his reply was "I am a the manager on duty!" Wow....even there management isnt educated in there very own department!

View attachment 393383

They also keep the trigger locks on all the handguns, meaning you can't check out the trigger, or get a perfect feel. I will NEVER buy a gun from there, or anything else if I can help it.

I've worked the retail side of the counter, and there are plenty of REALLY stupid customers... How many dumb ass's did you deal w/ that could not even order a cup of coffee?
there are dumbasses everywhere

but in a gun store i typically find out the customer (me) knows more than the guy who works there lol

5550717038_f97470245d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom