• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bass Pro? More like Dumb*** Pro

Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of dumb ass people who sell guns and give advice... But I cant tell how many people came in there w/ loaded pistols looks for holsters. Or idiots who, as soon as they get the gun in their hands, turn around and dry fire it at their boyfriend or Girlfriend. If I saw that I'd usally tell them to look down the barrel to see if its loaded...

Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of dumb ass people who sell guns and give advice... But I cant tell how many people came in there w/ loaded pistols looks for holsters. Or idiots who, as soon as they get the gun in their hands, turn around and dry fire it at their boyfriend or Girlfriend. If I saw that I'd usally tell them to look down the barrel to see if its loaded...
doooooood

i feel you

my buddies all work at the north store, range guns and safes

they tell me about the freakin melvins they get in there all the time who dont unload guns or do stupid **** with them

Clip (ammunition)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inserting an en bloc clip on the M1 Garand
A clip is a device that is used to store multiple rounds of ammunition together as a unit, ready for insertion into the magazine or cylinder of a firearm. This speeds up the process of loading and reloading the firearm as several rounds can be loaded at once, rather than one round being loaded at a time. Several different types of clips exist, most of which are made of inexpensive metal stampings that are designed to be disposable, though they are often re-used.

The defining difference between clips and magazines is the presence of a feed mechanism in a magazine, typically a spring-loaded follower, which a clip lacks.[1][2][3]

Maybe instead of spending all day on the ODT we should all get jobs at Bass Pro and other gun stores then we can share our superior knowledge with the world.

Did you forget to read the "other" definitions of the word MAGAZINE?

same source...

A chamber for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun.

I wont go to a BassPro because I dont care to be forced in to being a tresspasser, and I aint walking back to the truck to put it in the glovebox. Any thugs on stakeout just look for who wimped out, walked back to the car and put "something" under the seat. There you have it.
Do they have metal detectors now?

And for those occasions where you really do have to leave it... console vault.

Legally it isnt "No guns allowed" its "your not welcome if you have a gun" you dont get weapons charges its trespass charges. Maybe a lawyer or LEO can word it better but thats my understanding.
You're not getting charged with anything for carrying in a store. The worst thing that can happen is they ask you to leave. When you you refuse to leave promptly, then you are trespassing.

You're not getting charged with anything for carrying in a store. The worst thing that can happen is they ask you to leave. When you you refuse to leave promptly, then you are trespassing.
No, not implying your gonna get cuffed and taken downtown but the moment you walk through the turnstyles, past the "No Guns" sign, shake your head NO to the guy asking "Do you have a concealed weapon?". If you are carrying you are a trespasser. That was the setup the one and only time I went to the store. I wont be back.

No, not implying your gonna get cuffed and taken downtown but the moment you walk through the turnstyles, past the "No Guns" sign, shake your head NO to the guy asking "Do you have a concealed weapon?". If you are carrying you are a trespasser. That was the setup the one and only time I went to the store. I wont be back.
They ask everyone if they have a concealed weapon? I've never seen that. Anywhere.

They ask everyone if they have a concealed weapon? I've never seen that. Anywhere.
Last aug or sept, there were three employs at the turnstyles asking about weapons, like at a gunshow . Its my one and only visit to the store at Discover Mills (think its been renamed) so I have no idea how often they do it. Regardless they have signs ported

Back
Top Bottom