• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bass Pro? More like Dumb*** Pro

The one guy at Cabela's that I talk too is a retired military guy named Bryan. He knows his guns.

Retired military guys get a pension so they can work for less and still make a living. Most people making 9 dollars an hour just don't give a ****. It's that way with every large retailer in the country now.

Retired military guys get a pension so they can work for less and still make a living. Most people making 9 dollars an hour just don't give a ****. It's that way with every large retailer in the country now.

Exactly. Do your research at home, window shop at a big box and then make your decision at a local dealer.

So close to the 5th anniversary of the ODT and it is nice to see the same gripe from day one.

Clip vs mag? Who cares?

I was in Autrey's Armory several years ago. A very nice lady was talking with an employee there who knows his **** when she said "clip I mean mag. It's mag right?"

This employee replied "Ma'am, you call it whatever you like. Everyone here knows what you are talking about."

Yes, they may know what you're talking about and it truly isn't the end of the world when someone uses "clip" where it should be magazine. However, I place those who do make that mistake into the "Kevin de Leon" category. I won't hound you or make a stink about it but I will assume that you have gained your firearm knowledge from various tactcool mall ninja youtube videos

Yes, they may know what you're talking about and it truly isn't the end of the world when someone uses "clip" where it should be magazine. However, I place those who do make that mistake into the "Kevin de Leon" category. I won't hound you or make a stink about it but I will assume that you have gained your firearm knowledge from various tactcool mall ninja youtube videos

It's more likely that you got your knowledge from your father or grandfather. When I hear people get their panties in a wad over this, I assume they got their knowledge from the mall ninja crowd.

Back
Top Bottom