• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

The deep ball is what drives me crazy about Ryan. He just doesn't have it. You watch guys like Russell Wilson, Goff, Dak, Mahomes, and many others there's a certain velocity that they can launch the ball down field that commands respect. When Ryan throws the ball down field his launch angle is such that it seems like he's throwing the ball 100 feet up. How many times have you seen Julio or Calvin have a defender beat by 10 yards and they drop the catch because they either have to come back to the ball or have to wait on it to get to them, giving the defender time to catch up and break up the play? I'm just tired of the Falcons not being competitive. I'm tired of every other team in the league throwing the ball all over the field, but we can't throw beyond 8 yards.
When Peyton Manning had a cannon, 2003 or 2004, he came back from a 28 point deficit in the 4th quarter to defeat TB by rifling the ball downfield and picking apart the secondary. Broncos Peyton couldn’t have managed that but he had an amazing defense to keep them in the game; so he didn’t need to. Watching the Falcons try to put up points late in a game now is downright painful. The defense is bad and Ryan can’t hit a receiver beyond a certain point unless the coverage is blown. Watch a Chargers game and see what Herbert can do with that big arm and not 10% of Ryan’s know how.

Birds need a leader with swagger.

1.bp.blogspot.com__6A8j2EQmANk_TJGXhzNS_dI_AAAAAAAAQGg_QpNo_AYoNYc_s1600_i1.jpg

....maybe not Jimmy, but someone with football guts!

Back
Top Bottom