• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Boo Hoo Matt Ryan couldn't carry a trash team this week, boo hoo
fEaR iN hIs eYeS :lol:
I am singing “ Eye of the tiger da da da feel in the night” ok I don’t know the words exactly. Matt Ryan will be ok he drove his 150,000 Mercedes home last night and slept in his mansion, he doesn’t have to win he has a bunch of suckers believing he win next week spending all their money on him.

I will give you that. New Orleans is sinking . That spot is up for grabs..............but San Francisco is getting healthy and on the rise.
Yeah San Fran seems to be clicking lately. They looked dominant against the Rams the other night. They have that hungry look and I bet they keep it up the rest of the season.

Reactions: GFB
I am singing “ Eye of the tiger da da da feel in the night” ok I don’t know the words exactly. Matt Ryan will be ok he drove his 150,000 Mercedes home last night and slept in his mansion, he doesn’t have to win he has a bunch of suckers believing he win next week spending all their money on him.
Can't say I've ever spent a dime on him, you should be charging him rent for living in your head though.

The Falcons need to simplify the offensive scheme. The O-Line simply can't hold up in downfield pass protection.

Need to go the the Wishbone Offense. Full house backfield and double tight end. No passing . Put Cordarrelle Patterson under center and let the chips fall where they may.

They are looking worst than they did last year under Dan Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom