****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

yOu cAn sEe fEaR iN hIs eYeS

Middle of the road out of the top 20 QB's of all time, I'll take that all day everyday
Wait I hear something..... oh it just Matt Ryan choking again. Super Bowl LI 21-3 half time lost 34 - 28 final unforgivable, that took 10 years off my lifespan! We have best top 20 looser quarterback in the nfl yay.

Wait I hear something..... oh it just Matt Ryan choking again. Super Bowl LI 21-3 half time lost 34 - 28 final unforgivable, that took 10 years off my lifespan! We have best top 20 looser quarterback in the nfl yay.
Yep, totally Ryan's fault the defense have up 31 points in the second half :rolleyes2:
All time is a ****load of qb’s, like 1000’s man
And he's in that top 20, but **** him for not being tom Brady :lol:
How awful that we have had to put up with a hall of fame QB all these years.

That's the "best of the best" QB list. Look at the names above him AND below him.

Think about teams such as the Jets with a revolving door of QBs year after year. We haven't had that problem since 2008.

He'll pass Marino and maybe even Rivers before he's done, even on these Falcon teams. Never heard anybody whine about Dan Marino not being "good enough" because he didn't win a SB ring. Great QB stuck on no talent or low-budget teams for most of his career.

We've had some lousy over-all teams since 2008 and Ryan is still that high on the list. :shocked:

Matt Ryan will be QB1 at least two more years. He has had 4 or 5 head coaches ? Not including the interims. Matt Ryan is not the problem. He has proven that he certainly is not the solution either. The Falcons will continue to suck for the next 4 years minimum while they try to build a rooster in the image of Head Coach Number 6. Cheer for them and watch the games if you are a fan. Just tone down all of the optimistic delusions you come up with at the start of every season.

Matt Ryan will be QB1 at least two more years. He has had 4 or 5 head coaches ? Not including the interims. Matt Ryan is not the problem. He has proven that he certainly is not the solution either. The Falcons will continue to suck for the next 4 years minimum while they try to build a rooster in the image of Head Coach Number 6. Cheer for them and watch the games if you are a fan. Just tone down all of the optimistic delusions you come up with at the start of every season.
100% winning the Superbowl next year.

Still a 79% chance we win it this year too

We're only one game out....still have a long shot!

1637103284519.png

Back
Top Bottom