• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I like what the falcons are doing. I beat all of you that they make it back to the playoffs. Go ahead and take a screen shot so when it happens I can say I told you so. It wasn't a fluke and we will rise up again. Can't wait for the draft. We should let quinn make every pick. He's closer to the team than any one upstairs.

I'm not a Falcon Fan, and made about 40 Silver Dollars on my Super Bowl bets, but I only see the Falcons getting better. Can, you imagine the Falcons with a Top Defense. I don't understand why The Fans say the Falcons are LOSERS!! I wish my team (The Giants) were in the Super Bowl.

I'm not a Falcon Fan, and made about 40 Silver Dollars on my Super Bowl bets, but I only see the Falcons getting better. Can, you imagine the Falcons with a Top Defense. I don't understand why The Fans say the Falcons are LOSERS!! I wish my team (The Giants) were in the Super Bowl.
I agree with you. Even tho that was one of the toughest losses ever. I'm proud to call the falcons my team.

I like what the falcons are doing. I beat all of you that they make it back to the playoffs. Go ahead and take a screen shot so when it happens I can say I told you so. It wasn't a fluke and we will rise up again. Can't wait for the draft. We should let quinn make every pick. He's closer to the team than any one upstairs.

After 40+ years of being a fan, I will believe it when I see it. 40+ years they have been to the Superbowl twice and lost twice. This last time was pitiful. I am just tired of being disappointed.

View image on Twitter
C49cMuBWQAEHLdJ.jpg:small

Follow
Pro Football Rumors @pfrumors

Recently-released DT Earl Mitchell is set to meet with the Seahawks, Niners, Falcons, and Broncoshttps://www.profootballrumors.com/2017/02/fa-notes-jeffery-mitchell-gillislee-bell …

Back
Top Bottom