• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I'm 48 and have been a fan as far back as I can remember. As a kid, the only time I was allowed to eat in front of the TV was when the falcons were playing. My step father installed an antenna on our roof , just to get the Chattanooga station that carried the game on Sundays because it was blacked out on Atlanta stations.

I know it's only a game, but I'm tired of being let down. I'm not sure I will even watch next year because I do get so emotionally involved. I'm gonna fish on Sundays next year!
I feel exactly the same way.

AND ON TOP OF THAT,THIS JACKASSS I WORK WITH IS A NEW ENGLAND FAN AND I GOTTA LISTEN TO HIS **** FOR THE NEXT 11 MONTHS!!

One bonehead play call cost atlanta the game.
Third and one and they try a pass.

While I would have preferred a run, I don't mind when the team plays to the strength that got them to that point.

Devonte Freeman missed a critical blitz pickup. That was the turning point of the game. He makes that block, the Falcons win. Can't make those mistakes against the Patriots.

While I would have preferred a run, I don't mind when the team plays to the strength that got them to that point.

Devonte Freeman missed a critical blitz pickup. That was the turning point of the game. He makes that block, the Falcons win. Can't make those mistakes against the Patriots.
Matt Ryan throws the ball to the stands instead of taking a loss of yards.....we get a field goal. Bottom Line = first half winners/2nd half losers

Back
Top Bottom