• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Well I'll be wearing the exact same outfit I wore last Sunday... Hopefully it will be warm, because I wore shorts! Not even going to a party this year to watch it, I'm too invested in it. I have to be home and watch it so I can go crazy.

RISE UP!!!!!

Well I'll be wearing the exact same outfit I wore last Sunday... Hopefully it will be warm, because I wore shorts! Not even going to a party this year to watch it, I'm too invested in it. I have to be home and watch it so I can go crazy.

RISE UP!!!!!

Same here, I left the jersey I was wearing downstairs on the couch where I was sitting for these 2 weeks. Told my wife as soon as the Packers game was over to not even entertain anybody asking us to come to a super bowl party. I am watching it in my man cave without annoying people around asking a million questions.

i.imgur.com_xBlGrN5.png

So I will go ahead and say that the Falcons are going to beat the Hell out Tom Brady. It will be worse than what they did to A-a-ron. It will not even be close. Three minutes in to the third quarter the game will be over. The only thing to watch will be the commercials and the Gatorade dousing. Take it to the bank. Falcons 38-17. Get some!

Back
Top Bottom