• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Congrats Falcons fans! I know everyone is loving Ryan (and he's obviously having a MVP year) but dang, Julio is just unreal. :dizzy:
I always pull for the NFC, not that it wouldn't be easy enough to pull against the Pats.
Geaux Birds!
Julio was in beast mode yesterday, he made up for the one drop he had with some awesome catches

Congrats Falcons fans! I know everyone is loving Ryan (and he's obviously having a MVP year) but dang, Julio is just unreal. :dizzy:
I always pull for the NFC, not that it wouldn't be easy enough to pull against the Pats.
Geaux Birds!
I think everyone knew Matt was having an MVP caliber year. Julio had an amazing game, as always. However I believe Sanu made some excellent catches and plays altogether. Our entire receiving core and all our offensive weapons were simply clicking. And our defense was playing hard, and for all 4 quarters.

The Patriots are certainly a formidable foe. But I believe the best 2 teams in the NFL will be squaring off in the Super Bowl. I believe it is gonna be an absolute shootout. Our D just needs to make a few stops and we will pull a win.

Go Falcons! Time to Rise Up!!

I think everyone knew Matt was having an MVP caliber year. Julio had an amazing game, as always. However I believe Sanu made some excellent catches and plays altogether. Our entire receiving core and all our offensive weapons were simply clicking. And our defense was playing hard, and for all 4 quarters.

The Patriots are certainly a formidable foe. But I believe the best 2 teams in the NFL will be squaring off in the Super Bowl. I believe it is gonna be an absolute shootout. Our D just needs to make a few stops and we will pull a win.

Go Falcons! Time to Rise Up!!
Sanu was an awesome pick up for the Falcons, I was glad to see him get in the end zone, he deserved it, you know it's your season when the fumbles the bad snaps and the couple of bad throws Matt made come back in your favor. #BROTHERHOOD

C2zoElsXcAArvnS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom