• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I’m a Falcons and Vikings fan and liked Cousins as a human but was lukewarm on him as a QB. He certainly can throw well and win…just never a playoff game. He makes a lot of sense in Atlanta. The Falcons last year were just a good QB and a good coach away from being great. They got a new coach and QB, so we’ll see. Arthur Smith was scared to give the ball to Robinson and Ridder just wasn’t “the guy”. I think Cousins is going to make stars out of Robinson, Drake London and Kyle Pitts. The Falcons will be great, I believe. My Vikes on the other hand will probably pick up some lame free agent like Mason Rudolph or Ryan Tannehill and I’ll be pissed. I think the Steelers and the Falcons won free agency so far. I still think Russell Wilson was the steal of the day…he got a bad situation in Denver and now he’s got a chip on his shoulder. Pittsburgh gets a Super Bowl winning caliber QB while Denver still pays his salary!

NFC South sucks a whole bag of dicks. Cousins makes the Falcons a playoff team right now. Not a long term fix but at least we can have realistic expectations of making the playoffs. Go out and draft a pass rusher or offensive lineman with the 8th pick. Now that we have the QB I wouldn’t be to mad of the went WR. Although they could trade up and get one later on.

Wow. I can’t believe the Vikings didn’t figure out how to keep Cousins. And Arthur Blank must have told TF that they’re “all in” right now. Might have as much to do with Blank’s age as the state of the roster. It’s easy to like Cousins. This is going to be a very fun season to follow.

Back
Top Bottom