****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

I'm so excited about the way they really shook up the team. Wow....this will really sell out the stadium. He's 21-38 as a HC! Who-hoo. :cheer2:

Did they just run out of options after Harbaugh signed with the Chargers?

View attachment 6789687

Your chances of landing an established coach were minimal given the QB situation. It to mention an established guy would want things to be done his way and I’m sure the old as hell Arthur Blank is wanting to compete now.

PhotoRoom-20240126_104847.png

I'm so excited about the way they really shook up the team. Wow....this will really sell out the stadium. He's 21-38 as a HC! Who-hoo. :cheer2:

Did they just run out of options after Harbaugh signed with the Chargers?

View attachment 6789687
What can we do?
It's done......that's why I wanna know who the OC is gonna be.
Players really like him and wanna play for him.....the Defense will be good....I wanna know what we gonna do bout the Offense.

What can we do?
It's done......that's why I wanna know who the OC is gonna be.
Players really like him and wanna play for him.....the Defense will be good....I wanna know what we gonna do bout the Offense.

We can't talk offense till we know our QB. I'd say that is just as big of a question. You build the type of offense around him and his skill set.

That will be what I want to know - are we drafting a QB to start this year? Or signing a free agent and drafting a rookie to study for a couple of years?

We can't talk offense till we know our QB. I'd say that is just as big of a question. You build the type of offense around him and his skill set.

That will be what I want to know - are we drafting a QB to start this year? Or signing a free agent and drafting a rookie to study for a couple of years?
Heineke would be my starter if I was in charge....there is no reason why 2 RB's could not nhave 100 yards per game with the weapons we have.

The days of Matt Ryan havin 400 yards passin is over....we have THREE..3..capable 1000 yard RB on the team.

Back
Top Bottom