****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

another good reason to have 5 more loosing seasons....somebody in this league has to loose....the NFL pay is the same, so Atlanta will always be the bitch....that's just what we are, and what we do....at least those brain dead insurance folks are not the owners anymore....If Lindsey Hopkins had gotten the franchise, it would have turned out wayyyy different!!!

I would have liked to have Harbaugh come to the Falcons. But unfortunately that's not going to happen. Belichick was only a winning coach when Brady was QB. Not to mention, he is pretty much hated by every single Falcons fan. Belichick would have to start winning at least 10 games in his 1st season, ( in order to find acceptance by Falcons fans) and there is no way that's going to happen with our crappy team and especially the QB.
Bill wasn't my first choice, but it would have given us instant attention and more credibility.

I'm afraid they have set themselves up to rinse and repeat in 3 more years. What can Morris bring to the team or do that Arthur Smith couldn't?

Seems as though Morris is a safe comfortable choice - a guy they know that will work within the Falcons established organizational structure. Perhaps McKay should be gone too.

Here is the rest of the coaching staff arriving to Flowery Branch.
IMG_3362.gif

I'm so excited about the way they really shook up the team. Wow....this will really sell out the stadium. He's 21-38 as a HC! Who-hoo. :cheer2:

Did they just run out of options after Harbaugh signed with the Chargers?

1706275113365.png

Back
Top Bottom