****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

We'll get Belichick then. Hate to sound disappointed at signing a multiple SB winning HC, but he did nothing without Brady and the team looked terrible. Probably not all his fault, but the wheels came off. Whether it was his fault as HC, the owner meddling, front office errors or a combo of all of them. Either way, when Brady left they collapsed.

Perhaps things will be better here. I hope so......

View attachment 6782855
View attachment 6782857
Is it a done deal? Did we get Belichick?

Is it a done deal? Did we get Belichick?

No deal that I know of. However word on the street is that Arthur Blank wants him, but the Falcons front office does Not.

He's the favorite at this point and I'd be very surprised if they pick someone else. Jim Harbaugh was the only one that has similar stature as a coach to me. But he signed with the Chargers.

No deal that I know of. However word on the street is that Arthur Blank wants him, but the Falcons front office does Not.

He's the favorite at this point and I'd be very surprised if they pick someone else. Jim Harbaugh was the only one that has similar stature as a coach to me. But he signed with the Chargers.
I would have liked to have Harbaugh come to the Falcons. But unfortunately that's not going to happen. Belichick was only a winning coach when Brady was QB. Not to mention, he is pretty much hated by every single Falcons fan. Belichick would have to start winning at least 10 games in his 1st season, ( in order to find acceptance by Falcons fans) and there is no way that's going to happen with our crappy team and especially the QB.

More important than coach is who is the QB? Are we drafting a guy? Going after Cousins or Fields? Picking at 8 you could be looking at the 5th best QB at worst. 3rd QB at best. Probably not gonna get Caleb Williams, Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels picking at 8. You’d be left with Penix, Nix, and McCarthy. Penix is on the older side and has a deep injury history, Nix is also on the older side for a top 10 pick. McCarthy is just mid.

IMG_3410.gif
IMG_3396.gif
Come on Art you Hebrew Mad Man. Hire that crotchety old fart Bulli**** and continue on with the Falcon legacy of pure Doo Doo.

We'll get Belichick then. Hate to sound disappointed at signing a multiple SB winning HC, but he did nothing without Brady and the team looked terrible. Probably not all his fault, but the wheels came off. Whether it was his fault as HC, the owner meddling, front office errors or a combo of all of them. Either way, when Brady left they collapsed.

Perhaps things will be better here. I hope so......

View attachment 6782855
View attachment 6782857
I'll take Brady as a head coach

Back
Top Bottom