• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Owner, GM, and Head Coach said there is no rebuild and that this team is in win now mode
Well, there's the things people say and then there's the things people mean and then there's reality. I think they're definitely in a rebuild but when you talk about rebuild in the NFL they BLOW UP the team for draft picks. They give up everybody. We don't see that happening yet. But we know there's some middle ground between trying to go 0-16 and trying to go meh whatever. Falcons are looking at meh whatever because they don't want to show disrespect to their key vet players.

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Downs
Downs
End of game

that’s Falcons 2nd half drive chart. Defense forced 4 philly punts in the second half and they did nothing with them. Philly scored 10 points on short fields after TOD. Offense stunk in 2nd half and didn’t convert red zone opportunity’s in the 1st. oline/play calling/penalties. There is a whole lot wrong with this team

Well, there's the things people say and then there's the things people mean and then there's reality. I think they're definitely in a rebuild but when you talk about rebuild in the NFL they BLOW UP the team for draft picks. They give up everybody. We don't see that happening yet. But we know there's some middle ground between trying to go 0-16 and trying to go meh whatever. Falcons are looking at meh whatever because they don't want to show disrespect to their key vet players.

My opinion. Falcons need a hard reset. This draft an offensive weapon and think a patchwork offensive line with a old/injury prone RB core just doesn’t work. They’ve tried it for 5 years running now. They need to commit to the big uglies and start hittin on some picks.

The Falcons look to be everything I thought they would be this season.

Shaky Offensive Line.......Shaky Defensive Backs .............Cream Puff Red Zone Offense

The only " Baller " I saw on offense was the Fullback

Back
Top Bottom