****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

If you're watching this game and you don't see how important Matt Ryan is this season, I don't know what to tell you. McCarron has gotten away with two intentional grounding no calls in addition to looking like a career backup. Without Ryan, Falcons would compete for the #1 pick in the 2022 draft. Yeah, it's a practice game but McCarron doesn't look like a potential starter.

If you're watching this game and you don't see how important Matt Ryan is this season, I don't know what to tell you. McCarron has gotten away with two intentional grounding no calls in addition to looking like a career backup. Without Ryan, Falcons would compete for the #1 pick in the 2022 draft. Yeah, it's a practice game but McCarron doesn't look like a potential starter.

yeah not even close. Tired of watching it. At least like to see what Franks has got

Reactions: GFB
Half of a pre-season game with a new team/regime does not make a season. Felipe looked more aggressive/decisive of the 2 so far.
If Franks hasn't gotten over the same happy feet problem he had in Gainesville, I imagine he's heading for the practice squad. It's exciting to see a QB who can take off and pick up big yards with his legs, but there's a reason Trask kept the job and Franks went to Arkansas. Looking forward to seeing Franks complete some passes during this pre-season. Hope he does awesome.

Let's just see how things go and hope for some hope. Best case scenario, Falcons scrap for a wildcard. Should be a lot better than last season though. I'm wondering how long DQ makes it before he gets canned in Dallas.

He's decent at defense - might make two or three years.

His idea of being head coach AND retaining the defensive coordinator slot here, was doomed from the start. Even I saw that one coming.......:rolleyes:

Reactions: GFB
The Ryan haters are hilarious.... As though he plays offensive line, defensive line, secondary, linebacker, running back, receiver, tight end, special teams, punter, kicker AND handles all coaching duties.

Let's get : a running game, a pass rush, an offensive line that can protect the QB, special teams players that know the rules and also get a defense that can play 4 quarters. Fix those holes....then we'll talk about Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom