• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

what really sucks is that at 1-7 they could have won the Chase Young sweepstakes but said lets go 6-2 for no reason. if they'd of finished 1-15 of 3-13 they could have ransomed that pick to really build towards future.

Absolutely. But then we'd have had a coaching overhaul and the new regime would have gone into rebuild mode.

Absolutely. But then we'd have had a coaching overhaul and the new regime would have gone into rebuild mode.
Can’t rebuild with a franchise QB with a few years left on his last contract and a talented roster. Arthur would never approve trading Matt Ryan anyways and as long as he’s around we aren’t rebuilding.

Can’t rebuild with a franchise QB with a few years left on his last contract and a talented roster. Arthur would never approve trading Matt Ryan anyways and as long as he’s around we aren’t rebuilding.

Maybe you're right. I could see a rebuild would have happened without dumping some of the team favorites. Semi-rebuild versus full rebuild, blown up roster. To be clear, I'm hoping for a good season but I'm not expecting it.

Thursday, Sept. 10
  • Houston at Kansas City (-10.5)
Sunday, Sept 13, 2020
  • Miami at New England (-6.5)
  • Cleveland at Baltimore (-8.5)
  • N.Y. Jets at Buffalo (-5.5)
  • Las Vegas at Carolina (PK)
  • Seattle (-1) at Atlanta
  • Philadelphia (-6) at Washington
  • Chicago at Detroit (-1.5)
  • Indianapolis (-8.5) at Jacksonville
  • Green Bay at Minnesota -3.5
  • L.A. Chargers (-3.5) at Cincinnati
  • Arizona at San Francisco (-8)
  • Tampa Bay at New Orleans (-4)
  • Dallas (-3) at L.A. Rams
Monday, Sept. 14, 2020
  • Pittsburgh (-3.5) at N.Y. Giants
  • Tennessee at Denver (-3)

S3FeUx5yEqZoNAo3avp2h8iq4rZwhqkV_uXnoxYz_UoHNVOLaaBtZeg5L9o9b-dctBA7wmg_33Ma8A=s1080-nd

Back
Top Bottom