****Atlanta Falcons**** And The NFL In General

Just win some games and play like they mean it.......As long as I've watched them and as big a market Atlanta is, we deserve better. The Braves do well for the most part.......
Dude...you don't understand!!! THIS YEAR is going to be different....lol. :behindsofa:

How many seasons have started out with high expectations of going to the payoffs, only to have all those dreams dashed by week 4 or maybe 6.

The division is (finally) wide open this year, so just win that.

Just win some games and play like they mean it.......As long as I've watched them and as big a market Atlanta is, we deserve better. The Braves do well for the most part.......
I'd like to see an improved defense all around. Not expecting any miracles, just league average would be great. Additionally, I'd love to see some deep shots down the field result in big plays every now and then. Just enough to keep the safeties honest and maybe have a chance to get points on a 2-minute drill a time or three. This seems like the first positive steps this season in the rebuild, following the franchise getting gutted. I think they'll be fun to watch but wouldn't be expecting a deep playoff run.

Dude...you don't understand!!! THIS YEAR is going to be different....lol. :behindsofa:

How many seasons have started out with high expectations of going to the payoffs, only to have all those dreams dashed by week 4 or maybe 6.

The division is (finally) wide open this year, so just win that.
You've been around long enough to know.....

Back
Top Bottom