• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF being sued over approving legal machine guns

I'm very glad and hopeful that since the machine gun ban amendment by a Democrat-NJ who attached it in the final minutes of the 1986 FOPA, forced through by a Democrat from NY, that these cases where the ATF "approved" form 1's for new manufacture of machine guns, created the standing to possibly overturn that shady amendment.

I'm pleased to see Stephen taking point and doing the right thing. Litigation cost money.

We will only deserve the rights we are willing to fight for. We allowed the unconstitutional 1934 NFA to stand as it didn't apply to most gun owners, the 1968 GCA went overboard and the citizens pushed back. The 1986 FOPA righted many wrongs but at a cost.

It's time to take back our rights stolen by a corrupt government. This is an opportunity that should not be ignored or dismissed as fools folly. But sadly some will be unconvinced so is the nature of man and expectedly so before any great challenge.

I'll go load a 10+ round magazine because someone took to effort to prohibit the 1994 AWB from being reinstated as well as due to some who took offense in 1994 and who voted the ruling party (Democrats) out of power mostly due to that particular bill's passage. Never underestimate the power and will of the committed, especially if it's a righteous endeavor.

Last edited:
I'm very glad and hopeful that since the machine gun ban amendment by a Democrat-NJ who attached it in the final minutes of the 1986 FOPA, forced through by a Democrat from NY, that these cases where the ATF "approved" form 1's for new manufacture of machine guns, created the standing to possibly overturn that shady amendment.

I'm pleased to see Stephen taking point and doing the right thing. Litigation cost money.

We will only deserve the rights we are willing to fight for. We allowed the unconstitutional 1934 NFA to stand as it didn't apply to most gun owners, the 1968 GCA went overboard and the citizens pushed back. The 1986 FOPA that many wrongs were righted at a cost.

It's time to take back our rights stolen by a corrupt government. This is an opportunity that should not be ignored or dismissed as fools folly. But sadly some will be unconvinced so is the nature of man and expectedly so before and great challenge.

I'll go load a 10+ round magazine because someone took to effort to prohibit the 1994 AWB from being reinstated and some took offense in 1994 and who voted the ruling party out of power mostly due to that particular bill's passage. Never underestimate the power and will of the committed, especially if it's a righteous endeavor.
:yo:

Well said sir!

We will only deserve the rights we are willing to fight for. We allowed the unconstitutional 1934 NFA to stand as it didn't apply to most gun owners, the 1968 GCA went overboard and the citizens pushed back. The 1986 FOPA righted many wrongs but at a cost.

It's time to take back our rights stolen by a corrupt government. This is an opportunity that should not be ignored or dismissed as fools folly. But sadly some will be unconvinced so is the nature of man and expectedly so before any great challenge.

I'll go load a 10+ round magazine because someone took to effort to prohibit the 1994 AWB from being reinstated as well as due to some who took offense in 1994 and who voted the ruling party (Democrats) out of power mostly due to that particular bill's passage. Never underestimate the power and will of the committed, especially if it's a righteous endeavor.

WOOT woot !

I would be surprised if they turned everything over on the first request.
They probably won't and he'll have to sue...anything to drag it out. Or maybe we get crazy lucky and one of the 2A supporters at BATFE gets it taken care of.
Can't wait for something to be filed or the FOIA request to be made public. If it looks like he has something legitimate the donations will pour in...if not... well :grey:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom