• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF being sued over approving legal machine guns

During the day I flip around talk radio shows so I decided to try and call Rush to see if he had heard about the lawsuit, but couldn't get through. I did get through to the Kim Peterson show on 106.7. He gave me about 20 seconds, but hopefully It peaked other gun guys interest and they get involved.

During the day I flip around talk radio shows so I decided to try and call Rush to see if he had heard about the lawsuit, but couldn't get through. I did get through to the Kim Peterson show on 106.7. He gave me about 20 seconds, but hopefully It peaked other gun guys interest and they get involved.

I hope so. Even if this doesn't pan out it brings awareness to an issue that needs some sunlight to disinfect the mess the BATFE has become.

Just saw over at arf.com that the 2 summons were delivered to Holder and Todd (atf director) on the 5th of November. With the Fast and Furious info dump that day and then this, must of been an interesting day. I am really anxious to see this play out. Let's keep this going.

Back
Top Bottom