• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF being sued over approving legal machine guns

Currently $50,330 of 50k achieved.

anticipate the government will file their responses on January 16, 2015 to both the Dallas and Philadelphia lawsuits. The DOJ filed a Motion for Extension of Time in Dallas yesterday requesting until January 16, 2015 yesterday and the court granted it today.

As we continue to proceed in both courts, I will keep everyone updated. We also will be joined shortly by Alan Beck from California in both the Texas and Pennsylvania cases.

Appears Mr. Alan Beck is a not just a lawyer but a lawyer warrior..... Below a fellow lawyer's endorsement.

Michael Ehline, Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA - 5 months ago
Relationship: Worked together on matter

Quotes@2x

For me, putting rounds down range is my form of golf. You can tell a lot about a man by how he handles a SAW. As a former Marine, I got to know former Sgt Alan Beck, USMC, by doing close combat drills. I cannot imagine himself acquitting himself any less in a courtroom than he did when it really counted. I have been making my entry into Second Amendment civil rights law, and I have to tell you that this gentleman is the REAL deal. With attorney Beck it is "do or die." If he is not in Jiu Jitsu class tapping out an opponent, he is winning in court and scoring a major gun rights victory for a law abiding consumer. This Devil Dog attorney is your man. I am personally proud that he still takes his oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic by fighting hard for our natural rights. Beck understands the purpose of the recognition our Founders had for defense against both tyrannical government, and ordinary highwayman alike. Defending self evident rights

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/92122-ca-alan-beck-3717824/endorsements.html

Last edited:
All machine guns should be legal for law abiding citizens to enjoy. Baby steps in the right direction for now...I understand.

Oh? I thought this lawsuit was to allow post 87 weapons for class 3 folks. Dang, maybe instead of sending this guy $20 I will send him $50.
That is the first step. The second/large picture intent is to do away with the NFA act all together.

Back
Top Bottom