• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ATF being sued over approving legal machine guns

That is the first step. The second/large picture intent is to do away with the NFA act all together.

Right. Everything is done in steps, unless they are stripping our rights. In that case they ram it through behind closed doors at 3 am.

Sub'd to this one.

Can you imagine how much prices would drop! This would be freaking sweet!

They would make more money too. The weapons would cost considerably less, but they would sell considerably more. I believe they would sell so many that there would be more of them sold in 2 years than all AR's and AK's combined in this country. Just imagine all of the conversions too. I want my Glock to fire 3 round bursts. To hell with the government for telling me I can't have that.

I wish I could be optimistic about this one.

But this case is based on an administrative mistake.

I can't figure out how it will end well for gun folks. Just because someone misfiles an app with the DOT, the entire highway fund doesn't fall apart. Similarly, they IRS makes clerical errors all the time, but the tax system isn't dismantled or modified in any way. I don't see any kind of precedent or basis for this NFA to be modified or overturned at all. Just because some examiner/secretary screwed up-what's the big deal?

Good luck-and I mean that sincerely..... But I can't see this going anywhere. I don't see any kind of basis for anything to change-sadly.

Last edited:
At $500.00+ an hour these attorneys really don't care if they win loose or draw, they are getting paid.
If the cash runs out, do you think they will work pro bono?
Anybody ever heard of the pyramid schemes?
Anybody ever heard of getting scammed or fleeced?

A class action lawsuit, or a suit against the government, does nothing but line the attorney's pockets.

At $500.00+ an hour these attorneys really don't care if they win loose or draw, they are getting paid.

A class action lawsuit, or a suit against the government, does nothing but line the attorney's pockets.

Seriously, you have the mot positive attitude on the trader!!...

I didnt think you could sue the fed government or its agencies bc of their immunity??

Back
Top Bottom