• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are jeeps made of gold?

I've read this and re read this. Short of getting a three year old in the car seat I can't find the negatives.

1.fuel econ on par with full size SUVs
2.lack of cargo space
3.lack of aero they blow all over the interstate when it's winds
4.passenger ride sucks
5.can't haul much cargo without a trailer
6.cold as hell in the winter with soft top

those are my main issues jeeps are actually meant to be toys a second vehicle not really a daily driver unless you live in the woods..

other then that they are great....

I don't get their seemingly inflated value either. Probably some free market B.S. ;)
Similarly I don't understand why Cherokees are priced so low.
I like the Cherokee much better from a functionality and daily use stand point it's a just a better vehicle..

I took my 01 wrangler sport up to michigan a few years ago in FEB and about froze my ass off with the soft top soft doors and heat wide open, did have fun in the snow though..

I like the Cherokee much better from a functionality and daily use stand point it's a just a better vehicle..

I took my 01 wrangler sport up to michigan a few years ago in FEB and about froze my ass off with the soft top soft doors and heat wide open, did have fun in the snow though..

Yea agree.

1.fuel econ on par with full size SUVs
2.lack of cargo space
3.lack of aero they blow all over the interstate when it's winds
4.passenger ride sucks
5.can't haul much cargo without a trailer
6.cold as hell in the winter with soft top

They have tops???? What the hell is a top??? All mine had was a bikini.

the whole point of this thread is no to dog jeeps out they are great vehicles, it was mainly to ask why are they so damn pricey used?

if you love jeeps great, they were just never for me.

Used to have an 05 tj. Finally got another jeep this time an 01 jk with 65k on the dash. Loving every minute of it.

Northern NY, no top or doors February/March though December. Daily driver. One word "Carhart".

Yours had a/c???? What kind of mommy mobile was this?? Are you sure it was a Jeep?

Back
Top Bottom