• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are jeeps made of gold?

I have a nice 1997 c-1500 with 172000 original miles I was thinking of selling or trading for a cj just to drive to the Mtn every now and then . But prices are crazy. So yes I think they are made of gold !!!

I just bought one today.

A 2006 TJ Sport with 75,500 miles. Black and I had the Dealer buy me new 31" BFG A/T KO's I love it.....And i really wished it was warmer today as I wanted that top and doors OFF.

For months I've been trying to justify getting another Jeep. I've got #3 on the way, and I'm still racking my brain to make it work. My antidote.... I LOVE my Tacoma PreRunner.... now there's a truck with some re-sale value!

I just bought one today.

A 2006 TJ Sport with 75,500 miles. Black and I had the Dealer buy me new 31" BFG A/T KO's I love it.....And i really wished it was warmer today as I wanted that top and doors OFF.

Beauty of Savannah (one of the few), it's Jeep weather about 78.36 % of the time!

I just bought one today.

Man, Its been been warm enough for no doorsor windows for 3 weeks.

since ive paid off my truck, ive been looking real hard at trying to trade my truck for a wrangler. or selling my truck and buying one. i think the only thing keeping me from it is i would want 20+ MPG to make it worthwhile. have to get a trailer also, no cargo space on wranglers unless its just me/my gf and i can pull the back seat out.

since ive paid off my truck, ive been looking real hard at trying to trade my truck for a wrangler. or selling my truck and buying one. i think the only thing keeping me from it is i would want 20+ MPG to make it worthwhile. have to get a trailer also, no cargo space on wranglers unless its just me/my gf and i can pull the back seat out.

Find you one with a cummins already installed.

Back
Top Bottom