• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are jeeps made of gold?

that would be nice lol. it would be my every day driver and need to be reliable, so it would have to be a 7.3L ;)

Oh I am a 7.3 man myself but you gota admit it if you have ever driven one, An old 12 valve with the pumped turned up a little will out pull out preform and out mpg a 7.3 power stroke with an off the shelf programmer anyday.

Oh I am a 7.3 man myself but you gota admit it if you have ever driven one, An old 12 valve with the pumped turned up a little will out pull out preform and out mpg a 7.3 power stroke with an off the shelf programmer anyday.

ya, but i would never buy a homebuilt swap like that to be my daily driver. if it was shop built with proof/receipts/warranty i would consider it.

anyone with a 97 or newer with the 4.0 V6 and either no lift, or max 4 inch suspension, comment on what kind of MPG they are seeing? i dont think i could do a 4 banger lol.

I turned the pump up on this one the other day and it will walk the dog. I turned it back down because it gets 32 mpg on the freeway in stock trim.

Back
Top Bottom