• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Are gun shows worth going to now?

Went to the Gwinnett fairgrounds show over the weekend and you wouldn't have known by the turnout that there was a pandemic/virus going on. I'd say about 70% of the attendees were wearing masks and about 70% of the dealers were not. Guess it was not a requirement. Overall, there seemed to be an influx of new dealers that I've never seen before. I didn't get there super early but I'm sure there were deals to be had. Definitely no deals on the popular calibers of ammo from what I saw. I believe the next show is this weekend up in Duluth at the Infinite Energy Arena (maybe the name has changed, who knows).

I always found that the small non commercial ones were the best Used to be a good one up in Blue Ridge at the VFW Hall was always the weekend of the Craft show Wife was always happy to go along

I went to the one in Gainesville two weekends ago it was an eastman, it sucked, only one vendor had ammo and it was stupid expensive, 1 guy had 1k of 9mm selling for $45 a box of 50, never heard of the name brand. Had some jerky, Chinese scope dealer, the tazor booth, one decent vendor with decent prices but he didn't have but maybe 10 guns total but reasonable prices, mausin nagants for 499.99 in terrible shape, $30 ammo cans, knives and more knives and a table of holsters. It was a waste of my drive and $10. It was kinda crowded but not like it normally is but had maybe 1/4 of the vendors there. I won't go to another one this year.

Back
Top Bottom