• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are gun shows worth going to now?

Kinda weird that flippers are so insecure they're stalking around The Pasture looking for anyone laughing at prices. Are the flippers all like 4'5 guys with 2 inch d's? That would explain it.
You been following me around? Mama told me to watch out for sneaky perverts, especially the ones that like us short guys.

upload_2020-9-1_19-41-46.png

Well boys that answers that. The flippers here indeed are the insecure midget squad.
LOL, yep that is me for sure! And the answer is still no to the PM's about sending naked pics of me to your location. I like privacy but thanks again, I am really flattered. I know some that are really into the midget squad and for the last time, I like women, not guys like you so bug off whiner and get your kinks elsewhere.
NOT INTERESTED!!

LOL, yep that is me for sure! And the answer is still no to the PM's about sending naked pics of me to your location. I like privacy but thanks again, I am really flattered. I know some that are really into the midget squad and for the last time, I like women, not guys like you so bug off whiner and get your kinks elsewhere.
NOT INTERESTED!!
Does your boyfriend know you're into women?

I confess. I was the other person that showed up at the Eastman show in Gainesville a couple weekends ago. I used to really enjoy the shows when they were at the Auditorium. Always full of vendors and spectaters and deals (back when the AA Streetsweeper was introduced!) Then vendors started dropping. The show condensed. The Auditorium was sold and a new venue found...in a rundown strip center. Was decent when first there and the food vendor was excellent! Then the foodie left, dealers started dropping off, entrance fees increased and quality of vendors decreased. Less gun dealers, more jewelry, jerky, knives (Chinese), zapping/stun flashlights, toy tanks from bullets and a lot of crap. It was so bad this past weekend, I was soooo glad I brought a mini flashlight. Only 1 out of 3 ceiling lights were functioning. Even the vendors were pissed. The vendors were charged same set up fees and we were charged $10 to get in. I think I would have paid $10 to get out instead. If I hit another show, it is probably because there is a good eatery nearby!

Back
Top Bottom