• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are gun shows worth going to now?

The last gun show I went to was pre covid at the Gwinnett Fairgrounds. I think it was last year nothing really special there, but it's about 15 minutes from the house and Pippa gets to go and she gets a lot of attention so it's worth it to me. The other thing I like about gun shows is meeting up with friends and having a good time.

I just don't see how they charge 10-12 dollars a person, then charge the dealers. I never seen any gun show where they beat online prices. Usually everything is high these days. Not sure how many people wear masks at gun shows (HAHAH) YMMV

Oh you can criticize and whine and moan like a cat in coitus over ammo prices all you want. But in the pasture. You can't do shyte in a man's ad though. Against the rules.
And it just kills you.
a12.jpg

No, not really. I don't comment in other folks' ads. That's for the poor or unprepared members of ODT. It's entertaining to watch a bunch of people piss and moan about something they cannot control.
Is that you why you bitch and wail all day about how people mocking gougers just gets your panties in such a wad?

Is that you why you ***** and wail all day about how people mocking gougers just gets your panties in such a wad?
My panties are perfectly starched and pressed I'll have you know. You lot of whine-babies can moan all you like. Just can't do it in an ad without consequences. I don't start threads (well....many) mocking you lot. I like to answer your tears with jeers though.

My panties are perfectly starched and pressed I'll have you know. You lot of whine-babies can moan all you like. Just can't do it in an ad without consequences. I don't start threads (well....many) mocking you lot. I like to answer your tears with jeers though.
0EDCEC46-3B5F-4C5C-9829-BA2175FD46CE.jpeg

I thought you didn’t wear underwear..?

So do tell. Why does it burn you so much when people dare mock price gougers? Are you trying to sell your $1 per round 9mm? Did you flunk Econ 1101 because you thought "free market" means "people are not allowed to disagree"? Or is it just your guilt from personal life bleeding over?

Back
Top Bottom