• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR lower assembly issue

LOL! The hammer spring is oriented backwards in their own photo.
image.png

Ever figure this out?
Yes, FCG is out of spec. It allows the safety to be on without the hammer cocked blocking it and thusly the carrier. This is due in part of either an out is spec safety tang or the fact that the trigger/hammer pin holes are way too large when I measured them...maybe both.

I emailed JARD and have an RA for the FCG. Have yet to have a chance to mail it back for a replacement. Just sitting on my bench in an envelope ready to go out. :-/

I promised alleycat a write up in this FCG once the new one comes back. I will explain the problem more in depth then. First impression of the trigger is not looking good though...

Yes, FCG is out of spec. It allows the safety to be on without the hammer cocked blocking it and thusly the carrier. This is due in part of either an out is spec safety tang or the fact that the trigger/hammer pin holes are way too large when I measured them...maybe both.

I emailed JARD and have an RA for the FCG. Have yet to have a chance to mail it back for a replacement. Just sitting on my bench in an envelope ready to go out. :-/

I promised alleycat a write up in this FCG once the new one comes back. I will explain the problem more in depth then. First impression of the trigger is not looking good though...

Are these good triggers? I never heard of them and looked them up. They look awfully cheap for $150 or so.

Back
Top Bottom