• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AR lower assembly issue

You should mail me that so I can find out what was wrong with the install. I would mail it back once I have it figured out.

It's a Jard 3lb 2 stage non adjustable trigger. Odd it caused that issue unless it was way out of spec or installed improperly.

Hammer spring looks tweaked. I know that wouldn't cause it but I'd love to see what you find out!

Hammer spring looks tweaked. I know that wouldn't cause it but I'd love to see what you find out!
It could if one leg gets shoved under the trigger pin instead of over. I need to evaluate in person though. I have several hammer springs that may or may not work if that me is tweaked.

Where is the trigger spring?
It's the disconnector looking one. These shouldn't have a traditional trigger spring.

ETA:
image.png

It could if one leg gets shoved under the trigger pin instead of over. I need to evaluate in person though. I have several hammer springs that may or may not work if that me is tweaked.

I didn't think about that. Some of it still wasn't making sense in my mind but that pic you posted explains a lot. Definitely not a traditional setup!

Back
Top Bottom