• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Appleseed Marksmanship Classes- 1 slot open in Roswell

Interesting. I'll have to keep a better eye out. Maybe we could get a few more dates for Roswell/Sharpshooters as well if it sold out this fast.
This is the second one there. They seem to like us and our message, but it has to cost them money. They get $15 from 16 people, not including children, and we take up one whole range for the entire day.

We will be back, but I don't know how regular our clinics will be.

This is the second one there. They seem to like us and our message, but it has to cost them money. They get $15 from 16 people, not including children, and we take up one whole range for the entire day.

We will be back, but I don't know how regular our clinics will be.

They are good people up there, and honestly, I think you guys are probably good for business in the long-run.

Appleseed seems to be strongly focused on the 'new' shooter, just the people that Sharpshooter's needs to become lifetime participants if they want to thrive as a range.

They may be forgoing some short-term revenue, but I doubt it's much compared to the long-term gain of having people associate their range with your program. If you are getting 'sell-outs' there, you should probably talk to them about expanding their participation.

They are good people up there, and honestly, I think you guys are probably good for business in the long-run.

Appleseed seems to be strongly focused on the 'new' shooter, just the people that Sharpshooter's needs to become lifetime participants if they want to thrive as a range.

They may be forgoing some short-term revenue, but I doubt it's much compared to the long-term gain of having people associate their range with your program. If you are getting 'sell-outs' there, you should probably talk to them about expanding their participation.

We focus on the fundamentals of marksmanship. New shooters seem to get it quicker, they don't have any bad habits to retrain. It's unfortunate that experienced shooters don't think we can teach them anything. Many times they will bring their wife out or kids. The first day starts out with them many times better, and the end of Sunday leaves them last capable shooter in the family.

I think Sharp shooters is glad to have us, they are an amazing range. I'm pretty sure we will be relegated to weekend days that are, historically, less profitable. I completely agree with that, but right now we are only scheduling one event at a time.

New shooters, especially kids, is the reason I volunteer. I afraid massive English or Australian gun control is inevitable as soon as the percentage of gun owners drops below a certain percentage.

I'm thinking about making the ride to Macon to do this. Do I have to register online ahead of time? Not sure yet if I'm going to be able to get free for the entire weekend.

I'm thinking about making the ride to Macon to do this. Do I have to register online ahead of time? Not sure yet if I'm going to be able to get free for the entire weekend.

You can pay at the door if there are slots available. You can also go for one day, if that's all the time you have. Saturday is a lot of learning, Sunday is a lot of shooting. You shoot plenty on Saturday, but it's mostly practice.

Back
Top Bottom