Anyone here have a Toyota Tacoma 4wd TRD?

Maybe I got lucky, a co-worker introduced me to one of the managers at the dealership, I was dealing mostly with him. The salesman wasn't really knowledgeable, messed up the loan a couple of times, they offered GAP insurance which I wanted then they said they couldn't do it..... so I got my own financing at a credit union, 1.9% interest + cheaper GAP insurance. The whole thing took over a week but it was well worthy!

Not with Tacos man, high demand and low availability, they sell so fast that if you don't buy today it's gone tomorrow! Good luck and please let me know if you buy it OTD for $30,000 :thumb:
A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. If they don't want to deal then I'll take my money somewhere else. But I've rarely lost a negotiation when buying a vehicle.

I go to church with a guy who used to be a mechanic at the local toyota dealership. He said that the Tacoma is the only vehicle that toyota makes that they have never offered factory incentives. Even the camry has incentives and it's the best selling car in America for like 10 years straight. He said that tacos sell like hot cakes even when the recession was in it's worst phase, even without incentives.

GLWS

Back
Top Bottom