• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

anybody fish the etowah, coosa, oostanaula near rome?

I go to carters 5 days a week lol. I been wanting to get back to rocky for a while. May ride up next monday or sunday

Let me know if you do. I am interested in knowing how it is.

As far as Carters goes. I just put around and deposit my tackel on the trees still covering the bottom. Only thing I have yet to lose there is a texas rig, but I have yet to catch anything on it either.

I aint never fished carters, if you will go to the re reg dam and fish downstream where the water discharges there are some big stripe there. Or you can come up where the power house is and fish off the rocks. Never seen any caught but have seen some massive fish there.

I aint never fished carters, if you will go to the re reg dam and fish downstream where the water discharges there are some big stripe there. Or you can come up where the power house is and fish off the rocks. Never seen any caught but have seen some massive fish there.

hmmmm.

Was thinking of trying out the re reg just last week.

I will be very happy when we start getting rain again, and the temp drops 30 deg.

I have seen atleast 4 people lay into some massive fish only to have them break their line at the re reg. I was hoping this hurricane would center up GA and bring us some typhoon type rain.

Ya'll ever get over to the AL side of the Coosa, I didn't get a AL licence this year. Last year I found some big cats and whitebass a mile south of mudd creek.

And how you get up the little rivers.
IMG_0578.JPG

This ain't mine, but I put one on after seeing this. Works great on my 16ft Monark w/ 50hp Evin.

Back
Top Bottom