• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

I'll take some Falcons tickets for $10, where they at!
They should of been $10.00 all along, lol. Would you pay a fishing guide for three hours but you only fish for 11 minutes? I sure as hell wouldn't.

You're spending more time watching replays (15 minutes) than actual play time (11 minutes)

What a rip-off and time suck, lol

i3OtXsk.png

They should of been $10.00 all along, lol. Would you pay a fishing guide for three hours but you only fish for 11 minutes? I sure as hell wouldn't.

You're spending more time watching replays (15 minutes) than actual play time (11 minutes)

What a rip-off and time suck, lol

View attachment 1406905
Still, if you can find out where they're selling falcons tickets for $10 just to fill the stands.. I'm in!

ESPN to lay off 150 people, latest round of cuts at sports broadcasting network

Bringing politics into sports has proven to be quite successful for ESPN the last few years as they are now losing money and viewership. Like the NFL, any enterprise that decides to do that is risking alienating a large percentage of their customers. It doesn't matter which side of the spectrum they are on. Why do these people feel the need to force feed you their views? If I wanted a political discussion or what they consider social justice crammed down my throat, I would not be tuning in sports!!!

ESPN anchor Jemele Hill said on Saturday she “deserved a suspension” from the sports network after she called for fans to boycott the NFL and called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter, two days before she is set to return to work.

ESPN showed her - A PAID VACATION!!!!!

I guess she decided with punishment like that, she would take a second helping!!!

The creepy affinity for professional sports teams is beyond bizarre. Did you ever play for the organization? No? Are the players predomitaly from that city? No? That state? No? Will they bail for the next city for one more dollar when their contract allows?
Forget its "entertainment" the obsession and defending or minimizing the indefensible actions of its spoiled brats is beyond creepy. :suspicious:

The creepy affinity for professional sports teams is beyond bizarre. Did you ever play for the organization? No? Are the players predomitaly from that city? No? That state? No? Will they bail for the next city for one more dollar when their contract allows?
Forget its "entertainment" the obsession and defending or minimizing the indefensible actions of its spoiled brats is beyond creepy. :suspicious:
I find it creepy when people scour the internet looking for things to be offended by, and speaking of obsessions your handle literally translates to "Go Team" :lol: you guys crack me up. Glad you quit being a dedicated saints fan though, what's it been like a year? Was there a 12 step program?

Back
Top Bottom