Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

Ok but this one my really hurt your feelings. Prediction for next year, the NFL is still the top rated and highest earning show on television.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers?
Do you even know what the ratings are for this year? Of all the broadcasts the NFL puts on on all the networks, including Monday night, only one made the list (Sunday night) and it tied with The Big Bang Theory for first. But I wouldn't bet against you since you are probably right, next year people will forget what a bunch of self absorbed disrespectful ingrate asshats they are and how it's staged and the masters will pull the chains on the players and they'll fall in line for their checks and the mindless will cheer their 'team' and all will be right in the world again.

Do you even know what the ratings are for this year? Of all the broadcasts the NFL puts on on all the networks, including Monday night, only one made the list (Sunday night) and it tied with The Big Bang Theory for first. But I wouldn't bet against you since you are probably right, next year people will forget what a bunch of self absorbed disrespectful ingrate asshats they are and how it's staged and the masters will pull the chains on the players and they'll fall in line for their checks and the mindless will cheer their 'team' and all will be right in the world again.

Are those ignorant "Kappernick wanna be" still kneeling for reasons unknown to themselves?

Protesting, just to be protesting, then show the world your ignorance and racism by giving a stupid reason for protesting.

The death of objectivity, when you're a NCAA fan and think NFL fans are mindless :lol:

I guess you were "that kid" in school huh?
"Albert, we're not explaining this again. You fail."
Good point, I'm sure some of you never questioned what you were taught in school.
FB_IMG_1516052499984.jpg

Good point, I'm sure some of you never questioned what you were taught in school. View attachment 1467473
To be clear (I'm slow), being respectful to the flag means people have been brainwashed to think their rights are privileges from the government?

I've never posted this meme before but if there was every a reason to....

www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_laughter.gif

To be clear (I'm slow), being respectful to the flag means people have been brainwashed to think their rights are privileges from the government?

I've never posted this meme before but if there was every a reason to....

www.reactiongifs.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_07_laughter.gif
Not exactly, there's nothing wrong with being respectful of the flag. Personally I always show respect myself.

Back
Top Bottom