• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you lesbians got experience with Subarus?

So it seems like the quality seems to be 50/50..some have had no issues, some have had nothing but issues. Nothing in between :lol:
So I had the great opportunity to work at a Toyota Subaru dealership about 15 years ago. At the time Subaru pushed their AWD system and safety as their main selling points. The service side of the dealership was filled with toyotas under going basic maintenance and Subarus getting torn apart.

At the time is wasn't uncommon for a Subaru to need a long block or new heads under warranty. After the 3 year mark the cars had major issues however, they almost always were covered under warranty.

The only reason we have ours is because it was a deal we counted pass on (previously owned by a family member). Now they certainly could have turned a corner especially with the new models. And I will definitely give them props because they are very safe. Their AWD system is nothing to write home about (equal or better systems offered from every manufacturer now) and the ABS is intrusive to say the least, but we can call it airing on the side of caution.

With the price of new cars today coupled with supply chain issues. I want a car that has the best kind of warranty. Never having to use it.

That being said, their not horrible but I wont be getting another.

363346467_6788324057853787_5931935295193159910_n.jpg

I especially don’t trust “lifetime” fluids. That’s a big Subaru thing. The seats can be too short to provide adequate thigh support. Unfortunately, you probably won’t know how comfortable (or not) it is unless you can rent one for a few days. I’m not a fan of cvts but they’re getting difficult to avoid. Yes, with an AWD vehicle you will replace all 4 tires at once.

Visibility and functionality are generally excellent on Subarus. Some of the models are ideal for petite ladies being able to see. The AWD system is confidence-inspiring on slippery surfaces, not just snow and ice, but also wet roads with an oil patch here and there. They’re not so gussied up that you’re afraid to use and abuse them a little bit.

I especially don’t trust “lifetime” fluids. That’s a big Subaru thing. The seats can be too short to provide adequate thigh support. Unfortunately, you probably won’t know how comfortable (or not) it is unless you can rent one for a few days. I’m not a fan of cvts but they’re getting difficult to avoid. Yes, with an AWD vehicle you will replace all 4 tires at once.

Visibility and functionality are generally excellent on Subarus. Some of the models are ideal for petite ladies being able to see. The AWD system is confidence-inspiring on slippery surfaces, not just snow and ice, but also wet roads with an oil patch here and there. They’re not so gussied up that you’re afraid to use and abuse them a little bit.
Reads like an ad directed at lesbians……. lotta code in there.

Back
Top Bottom