• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of ya'lls kids need a trade?

Been with my boss around 30 years, great guy to work with. Looking for yuts in the area that would like to learn the commercial electrical trade.
My son will be a senior in high school when school starts back. He is going to work for a local electrical company in a few weeks and will work there until he graduates. If your boss/company is still looking for young men who want to learn and ain't afraid of work in a year or so, I might send him your way.

My son will be a senior in high school when school starts back. He is going to work for a local electrical company in a few weeks and will work there until he graduates. If your boss/company is still looking for young men who want to learn and ain't afraid of work in a year or so, I might send him your way.
Hit me up

Been with my boss around 30 years, great guy to work with. Looking for yuts in the area that would like to learn the commercial electrical trade.
My nephew graduates high school next year. I may send him your way at that time. Poor kid’s parents are useless. His only hope is a full ride to college (ain’t happening), military, or get a job.

My nephew graduates high school next year. I may send him your way at that time. Poor kid’s parents are useless. His only hope is a full ride to college (ain’t happening), military, or get a job.
I was taught by the old timers,so if you need your ridalin, and are staring at the wall, I might throw a wrench at you. But all electricians have to live by a code book. So wherever he moves in his future, a job is available..
Hit me up.

Another for instance.... I had a litter of puppies that destroyed my kitchen floor. He paid to install hardwoods through my intire house. This is a great man to work for.
You’re a very lucky person. I too was privileged to work for / with a boss that was also a close friend for 35 years. He took extremely good care of me and shaped my life. Took me and my wife on numerous trips and paid me very well. I never missed a day of pay whether there are not In that 35 years.

What's crazy is people don't look at the big picture, sure the quick trip pays that but it's not a career path. If I were young and 17 again I'd be all over this opportunity.
**** no. Unless your living with parents or in a slum thats living hand to mouth. I can make like 45k a year as a driver for chick fil a

Back
Top Bottom