• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need work of any kind needed

Bulldog Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Life is good
122   0
Reaction score
This is for my 27 yr old son if someone has some work for him in the Canton .Cumming .Alpharetta area he can do for reasonable pay I am sure he will do it He has fallen on tuff times First a tree fell on his car out of the blue ( only had cheap insure ) then lost his job over no Trans Then work for a shady landscape co that short changed him put him further in the hole Right now he has been helping out a heating and air company that seems to not have much work ....After he pay Child support he just as broke as when he started ... I can tell you this about him he will get off his ass and go to work everyday and He is a good boy that's pretty handy

Can't recall the dude's username but there's a guy on here that builds tiny homes and rebuilds campers that seemed to need help.

I know this is easier said on my part, but in my younger days I went through my share of setbacks. As painful as each one was, there was always something to learn from it. These aren't failures on his part, just a redirect to something better. Tell him the worst thing he can do is get in his head about it.

Can't recall the dude's username but there's a guy on here that builds tiny homes and rebuilds campers that seemed to need help.

I know this is easier said on my part, but in my younger days I went through my share of setbacks. As painful as each one was, there was always something to learn from it. These aren't failures on his part, just a redirect to something better. Tell him the worst thing he can do is get in his head about it

Back
Top Bottom