• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Side work needed

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
25   0
Reaction score
My wife lost her job today, she's the main bread winner.
Looking for side work or part/full time work around Newnan for myself. I broke my back years ago, have cage and screws in my spine. Haven't worked in a few years because of my spinal injury
I'm 57 but I'm still vertical. Have a few health issues. My days of climbing trees and jumping out of them are behind me but my brain still functions
I can work nights or days
I can do warehouse, driving, security, minor electrical and plumbing, can run a pump truck and do septic repairs
I lost my CDL when I relocated to Tn a few years ago before coming back to Ga but I'm capable driving a truck no problem
I'll work any shift
I'd like to ask for prayers for my wife and family

My wife has a Bachelors in business administration and a Masters degree. Her last job had her commuting 100-150 miles a day so travel is not an issue for her. She has 2 decades in retail management, human resources and dental management

Looking for side work or part/full time work around Newnan. I broke my back years ago, have cage and screws in my spine. Haven't worked in a few years because of my spinal injury
I'm 57 but I'm still vertical. Have a few health issues. My days of climbing trees and jumping out of them are behind me but my brain still functions
I can do warehouse, driving, security, minor electrical and plumbing, can run a pump truck and do septic repairs
Praying for you buddy.. wish I had some Leeds for you

Good luck to you and your wife Boogar Presley Boogar Presley !!
I do hope y’all have a good run and turn things around quickly. I am sure that you will. Sounds like you both are hard workers and I bet things will come along quickly.
I wish I had something more for you than just “well wishes” ….. I KNOW what it is like being in your situation.
Y’all should be able to get things going soon, I think.

GOOD LUCK !! 👍

Looking for side work or part/full time work around Newnan for myself. I broke my back years ago, have cage and screws in my spine. Haven't worked in a few years because of my spinal injury
I lost my CDL when I relocated to Tn a few years ago before coming back to Ga but I'm capable driving a truck no problem
I'll work any shift

My wife has a Bachelors in business administration and a Masters degree. Her last job had her commuting 100-150 miles a day so travel is not an issue for her. She has 2 decades in retail management, human resources and dental management
No clue what it pays and she may be overqualified by my company is hiring in HR.

Back
Top Bottom