• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of ya'lls kids need a trade?

His post said he's looking for kids to start learning the trade though, not experienced electricians to start at that pay. I don't know any kids getting $45k a year to drive for CFA... But I know a lot of seasoned electricians that make nice money.
and when the wire burns out or the plumbing pipe springs a leak, he'll just smear a chicken sandwich on it and hope it's fixed.

Trades are the way to go. Hell with all this “get a degree”…it’s a useless piece of paper. Get into a trade..Do the work…watch and listen..don’t be a bitch and grow. Watch everyone on the Jobsite. Learn it all. Then you begin to become an asset and learn things like decision making and build confidence with real like skills.

I started in a mechanical trade over 20 years ago. I hustled past those titty babies in the same boat when I was an apprentice and luckily had some old guys teach me instead of being afraid to look bad. Those gents I will never forget.

I don’t climb ladders any more, but I can…I don’t carry heavy **** all day anymore…but I could…I have watched and learned and used that to grow. Now I am at a really good place and Im payed well. Do my thing..and I love work every day..even the fkd up days.

Its all because after being lost for a while I found a trade and I owe everything to the experience that came with it.

We def need the young ones to step up and get out of the rut. There is a lot of money to be made in trades. You can travel anywhere, work on some special projects that you can’t even talk about and meet some really cool people. I hope young men get it into gear and see what is out there.

1690812140804167795747299918528.jpg
another day at the office bump...

Back
Top Bottom