• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any gun shop/shooting range help needed? Gwinnett

**** Clydes armory they piss all over Vets Rights !

I actually haven't been there in a while now. Couple the fact that they had an employee sweeping a select fire rifle across the store and muzzling a bunch of customers with an overall severe lack of knowledge of the guns they sell, and I have no desire to spend my hard earned money there.

Yeah, had I gotten the promotion I would have been happy however the managers gave it to a fellow bartender who bitched and cried about her needing the money for her kid... however she also was notorious for being a horrible employee who just returned from rehab for drinking our alcohol inventory. Being the hard working lead by example type of guy I was raised to be I argued that my work and majority manager opinion showed I fairly deserved the position however that was to no avail considering the manager in charge of the bar seems to have an attraction to this chick. It is really frustrating and at this point I am ready to take my skills elsewhere

Check with Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville maybe? They seem to have hired some more help and stay busy enough to support it I'd think. Good folks too.

Interviewed and got hired today with David's Gun Room in Norcross and I hope to be a quality asset to the team there! Excited to work somewher I will enjoy while I complete my Graduate degree, hopefully some of you will come out chit chat and maybe buy some stuff from me hahaha.

Nice! I go there quite often!

One week into working and man do I love it!!!! So much to learn but I truly man this is the happiest I have been in a while, if anyone needs anything come see me! there is an hk mr556 on the wall that needs a loving home

dont forget the gun counters at one of the big box stores. Maybe not ideal but they seem to have more employee turnover therefore more jobs open Bass Pro, Gander Mtn, Academy sports , etc.

Back
Top Bottom