• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any gun shop/shooting range help needed? Gwinnett

PazAttack86

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
Got a 24 year old, graduate school student here and want to find work in something I enjoy. After graduate school I want to learn more about gunsmithing for my own personal knowledge alongside my career but would like to find work at a gun shop now. My buddy works at trigger time and I envy him so much lol. Currently I bartend on the weekends at a movie theater but want to find a gig in something I truly enjoy. Been shooting since I was a child, and fairly knowledgeable in regards to firearms but do not have any armorer experience (willing to learn), but I feel like I have a good personality and am bilingual with Spanish. Any advice? Currently have classes Tuesday evenings and am more than willing to commute up to 45minutes to maybe an hour if necessary.

Last edited:
Got a 23 year about to be college graduate here and want to find work in something I enjoy. After graduate school I want to learn more about gunsmithing for my own personal knowledge but would like to find work at a gun shop now. My buddy works at trigger time and I envy him lol. Currently bartend on the weekends at a movie theater but want to find a gig in something I truly enjoy. Been shooting since I was a child, and fairly knowledgeable in regards to firearms but do not have any armorer experience (willing to learn), but I feel like I have a good personality and am bilingual with Spanish. Any advice?
Have you tried the local gun stores In. GWINNETT:
MainStreet FireArms# 770-931-0185
David's Gun Room #770-447-6021
Georgia Gun Club#678-620-3008
Th Gun Room in Winder # 678-975-7299
I hope this helps.

Hey, first off I love trigger time. I buy a lot of my items there and just picked up a replacement carry pistol not too long ago. I've probably met your friend and all the guys in there are awesome.

If you don't mind a bit of a drive, I think I saw a Help Wanted sign at Clyde's Armory in Bogart. It would probably be close to an hour drive for you, but it is something to look at. I saw the sign a few weeks ago, so I don't know if they filled it yet or not. Either way, good luck man.

Thanks yeah its toobfar for me, i may be going to graduate school close to downtown so something near there would be more plausible but i prefer work close to home in gwinnett

Back
Top Bottom