• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any gun shop/shooting range help needed? Gwinnett

So update, graduated and am in the process of applying for graduate school. It is looking like I will be going to Mercer if all my paperwork goes through! Fortunately classes are one day a week from 5-10:30 until I get to my practicum in a hospital/clinic so it opens up my availability greatly! Been trying to keep an eye out but a gun shop in Gwinnett or towards Atlanta would be best! Hopefully something comes up!

Update. Still looking for a job, am 24 now, graduated with my bachelors, start working on my masters next week, pretty much only have classes once a week so am available to work full time. Also am bilingual. Love cars, shooting, and the outdoors

Still looking for work, things have changed after graduating from my undergrad, allowing greater availability so I edited the original post. Have applied to the new Gander mountain in Snellville but still no response. It is quite demoralizing as I believe I would be a very ethical, responsible and motivated asset to any team. Hopefully something comes up.

Yeah, it sucks, I endlessly apply for jobs in my degree field on craigslist and indeed to no avail, but in all reality while I work on my master's degree I want to work in firearms but I guess there just isn't much out there

I am in the process of completely changing my field. I may even go back to school and get a degree ( Thanks Army) Im tired of these "jobs" I want a career

Back
Top Bottom