• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any gun shop/shooting range help needed? Gwinnett

I actually spoke to someone from quickshots through here, sent them my resume, messaged them trying to follow up on it about a week later and never received a reply. Nothing yet

Well still nothing, its been depressing, but got a promotion at my current part time job so something to be positive about. Checked out the new Gander Mountain in Snellville, was surprised at their pretty big firearms counter.

Well unfortunately the search continues. Essentially available everyday minus for class time. I just want to sell firearms folks. Hard working bilingual graduate student studying to be a mental health therapist. Trained with law enforcement for almost a decade, leadership experience, sales experience, cashier experience, landscaping experience, clinical mental health therapist experience, and bartending experience. Just want to work in what I love so I can be passionate and enjoy work while I further my education. Gwinnett County or Atlanta near Mercer University is preferred locations

If the locations around you are dryied up then there is really nothing you can do but wait. It seems that you have applied/spoken to every shop in your area. Maybe it's not in your cards right now? It's hard enough to find work in a gun shop. Ten times harder when you are limited to where you can work. Just keep studying and keep your current job. Gun shop work is boring and just becomes "another job" after the first 3 months and the pay is laughable. Trust me I ran my own shop back in 2013. It seems that you are doing well at your current job with the promotion and all. Just keep pushing forward.

Hey, first off I love trigger time. I buy a lot of my items there and just picked up a replacement carry pistol not too long ago. I've probably met your friend and all the guys in there are awesome.

If you don't mind a bit of a drive, I think I saw a Help Wanted sign at Clyde's Armory in Bogart. It would probably be close to an hour drive for you, but it is something to look at. I saw the sign a few weeks ago, so I don't know if they filled it yet or not. Either way, good luck man.
**** Clydes armory they piss all over Vets Rights !

Back
Top Bottom