• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

any body doing any trout fishing

Fishing has been awesome this year. The Hooch has been fishing really well for me as well as the Toccoa. I've had good luck on some of the blue lines but I don't know if you guys are interested in catching a bunch of smaller wild fish.
Rock Creek was killer earlier this year but it has been very very busy up there lately and the fishing has started to show it.
North Carolina has been absolutely insane too. The Tuck, Nanty, Davidson, have all been producing a ton of great fish.
The South Holston has been great as usual but you won't find another river in the south east with fish numbers like it is there.
Private waters in GA have been really good too. I've put a lot of 26"-28" trout in the net at two places. The standard 22" pigs have been feeding well.

Good luck out there and please remember... If you keep, keep it legal.

image.jpgYou could say so

What about a good place to fish around the city of Clayton I can bring an 8 and 10 year old for trout?

nice!!! i might have to end up going below the damn with the chest waders next week sometime. schedule/extra money for gas are keeping me from going to the mountains lol.

Back
Top Bottom