• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Another SHTF question!

WOW!!! I havent followed this post since like page 4 or 5! That was intense, humorous and informative at the same time! As of recently, I have tried a few AK's and think it may be time for an AR. I just wanna see how it works, and learn the in's and out's before I go back to AK. I just like an AK due to its simplicity. And I still think if the right deal came up id build myself an AMD. Anyway thanks for all the input from everyone

BigH07:507911 said:
I figured all the military guys who read this would go with AR but I'm happy to see that most of u agree with me that the AK platform is more reliable
I love me some AR but I would go with AK. Im not in that situation iinterested in creating casualties I want people/zombies dead.

Ok... Just read pages 11 to here... Why is it that when you mix an AK, an AR, and the Internet, the result is always an argument?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... I'll reach for my lightweight Spike's carbine and all the mags I can carry.

This is the same approach that I am taking. Not only batteries but mud, water and blunt force trauma and I'm right back to the peep hole...

+2. KISS and train the basics. Just in case.

Tough call. But AK is just more reliable. I'll just snatch up which ever one I don't have along the way during my scavenging after the initial battle. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom