• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More SHTF questions

cwcw

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
41   0
Reaction score
I forgot to add that I have a camper shell on my pickup truck that I’ve turned into a chicken coop. The lawn mower trailer that I’m pulling has an old hot tub on it stocked with channel cats. My question is should I feed the chickens with my gas mask on or let them see my face?

It depends. Are you planning on using them as guard chickens? If so you want them to see your face so you imprint on them and they don't go after you.

Also can I feed the fish the chicken droppings? I thought about a small garden on the roof of the camper and truck, probably just tomatoes and peppers. I know I can’t drive fast with them up there, because the tomatoes will fall off. I slammed on brakes last week and the water sloshed in the hot tub and I lost 2 catfish at the red light.

I think it's only necessary to wear the mask on when your strangling your chicken. The experience causes the meat flavor to change, you can almost taste the fear.

Or, if they know it's you who's killing them the flavor will have a sadness to it, but it'll give you the chance to look them in the eye's while your doing it in front of the others.

Both have their benefits, flip a coin to see which one you like best.

I think catfish are best kept in their natural habitat, tinder.

Back
Top Bottom