• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sail Flippers

I had to deal with a flipper last night. I had some ammo he was in need of to trade. He was wanting rape me price for all of his Academy ammo and pre covid prices for my ammo. It didn't go to well for him.
4yf663.gif

any one of you price whiners willing to pony up and sell me 9mm at 165 per 1k(brass only) please pm me. i mean, after all, thats what it was selling for pre covid. selling for any higher would make you an evil flipper and just a dick.

ill be sitting here hitting f5 until my mail box lights up. i may even hold my breath. im sure it wont be long until i have 15 offers. i bet sure whines alot will be first in my pm's too!

All I know is that every time I’ve listened to a sob story and sold something below market, the a-hole immediately flipped it for a profit.
Most egregious story, one of my second wife’s friends came to see me with his very pregnant wife along as a prop. Needed a vehicle, baby on the way, blah, blah.
Needed transportation, wanted car I had for sale, could only pay about half what
I was asking.
Stupid me let him have it.
He immediately went and resold it for my original asking price.
Same thing now, if you lower price to ‘hep out a brother’ you may see it listed tomorrow at current market value.

I sold some July 4th Phish tix to a buddy at face...he sold em on lot for $400/each...we haven't talked much since. he was all like "I have a kid on the way..." IDGAF, you ripped me out of $700. And I had to sit next to hippies I didn't know.

You must be a member of the Flowery Branch Price Patrol Club
Bahahahahahaha.... Not at all...
I was just poking some guys in here, and I can see that hell broke loose.

To all of the guys angry with the thread, this is not about the price... You can sale your ammo for whatever the price you want, the dummies pays if they want. This is about the lack of courage of using your “The Hen Club” name to sale that $1.20 9mm ammo... I am just saying, don’t shoot me, just yet!! Hahaha

I have plenty of ammo, even sold some to a close friend of mine(1000 9mm; 1000 -5.56) for the same price I bought pre-COVID.
None of you has ever received a message from me, trying to buy your ammo... Nope! Not me...

Now, go ahead .... Shoot me again... :becky::becky::becky::boink:

Now, with all that’s going on in the Land that Used to be Free(America), whenever I can and find decent ammo price, say, at Academy Sports, like yesterday, HECK yeah I’ll buy as many as I can.
Heck I never see any on the shelves anywhere

and then you see a thousand neckbeards just in and say "dont care they unprepared or who cares waht it sells for". they also forget that even if you were prepared that cost of shooting has increased a huge amount now which means folks will shoot less often even if they already had the ammo and it will be even harder to get new folks into the sport.

Folks are more interested in running around at 5am so they can try and make 30 bucks on a box of 9mm because they think its an efficient use of their time (obviously because their time is worth very little).

Me, i'd rather not make any profit and be able to shoot regularly still and take my friends out who dont shoot much and try and get more people behind the 2nd.

I sold some July 4th Phish tix to a buddy at face...he sold em on lot for $400/each...we haven't talked much since. he was all like "I have a kid on the way..." IDGAF, you ripped me out of $700. And I had to sit next to hippies I didn't know.
Pretty sure you meant ‘ex-buddy’.

Back
Top Bottom